As we move through this next phase of the pandemic, our commitment and service to our staff, clients and partners remains unsurpassed. Following the recent mandates in the November 19th Public Health Order, Secure-Rite Mobile Storage has upgraded all precautions and safety measures to ensure that we are doing our part in protecting our team, the health and safety of the people we serve, and preventing the spread and/or contraction of the COVID-19 virus.
PUTTING THE HEALTH OF OUR CLIENTS AND STAFF FIRST
- We have a strict quarantine procedure for all of our mobile storage containers. Every container that arrives at a client site has been quarantined, disinfected, and is safe to start loading immediately.
- Staff have attended formal Health & Safety sessions, and have agreed to stay home if they feel sick or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Staff continue to maintain safe physical distancing protocols in the office and in the yard, keeping a 6-foot distance from each other and visitors at all times.
- Plexiglass guards have been put in place for the front-facing office in order to facilitate safe client and employee interaction.
- Maximum capacity limitations for boardrooms and common areas have been implemented and displayed on signage throughout the office.
- Staff exercise proper handwashing etiquette and ensure frequent sanitization of their own workspace and common surface areas.
- PPEs and hand sanitizer have been provided to all employees.
- Cash and cheques are only handled with disposable gloves.
UPGRADED PRECAUTIONS FOR OFFICE & STAFF
- Additional safety signage has been posted around and outside the office.
- All staff must complete self-screening on a daily basis prior to coming to work.
- Masks must be worn anytime we move away from our workstation and around the office
- Masks are now mandatory for all staff and customers when interacting inside our building.
- All inter-branch travel is suspended until further notice. Video conversations are strongly encouraged.
- We will continue to keep our workplace safe, but staff are welcome to work from home, if their duties allow.
- Masks are mandatory at all times when two or more people are working within one container in our modification shop.
- All subcontractors and visitors to any of our locations must sign in using the visitor log for COVID-19 contact tracing purposes.
- All contractors must review and follow all COVID combat measures and protocols.
NEED STORAGE WHILE DISTANCING? NO PROBLEM.
If you or someone close to you has been exposed to or experienced symptoms of COVID-19, but require mobile storage, we are still here to help.
A) Book your storage rental online at www.Secure-Rite.com/book-storage-online.
B) Call us at our local number and arrange the rental or purchase of a container, as well as payment and delivery from the comfort of your own home.
Alberta local number: 403.477.7850
British Columbia local number: 250.861.3955
We would like to welcome you to our offices and storage yards in a safe manner, and assure you that we will get through these challenging times of change together.